Crisis is the national charity for single homeless people. They are dedicated to ending homelessness by delivering life-changing services and campaigning for change.
Services include :
- employment services help get more single homeless people back into meaningful, sustainable employment
- education through training and employment centres, offering practical and creative workshops in a supportive and inspiring environment together with formal learning opportunities that lead to qualifications and finding work
- Crisis SmartMove, a nationwide network of best-practice model deposit schemes that provide non-statutory homeless people with access to good quality accommodation in the private sector and support to sustain this as a home
- Crisis Skylight health and well-being classes such as workshops in Yoga, Karate, Tai Chi and Pilates to improve physical health and well-being, and a weekly opticians service
- Companionship and support at Christmas to alleviate loneliness and isolation and help people to take their first steps out of homelessness
Find out how you can help via >> this link.