Its all go here at Landlord Law Towers as we start the last two weeks preparation for the Conference!
We have decided to do a lot of things in house, so we now have a new printer humming away in the office, and a new thermal binder on its way.
However I need to get the course handout done first so we have something to print and bind.
Most speakers have sent their notes to me but there ARE one or two I am still waiting for. Ben?
Then there are badges to do, flyers, maps of Bury St Edmunds showing parking for the delegates, liason with the venue, bookings for evening meals, it goes on and on …
But what happened on the blog?
A question asked by a reader to the blog clinic. My answer is, predictably, “it depends” but we had some interesting comments from readers. See them here …
One of my tips posts – although as a reader pointed out, maybe it should have been seven. Did you spot the one I missed? Take a look here …
What do you think? Its not actually something that I get asked as much as you would think, which maybe means most properties have TV reception sorted. See what my answer was here …
This is really worrying – as one quote says, the proposed changes could change social housing forever. What do you think about it all? Read the post and make a comment here …
Ben has Christmas in February and gives a few lists for the Chancellor. But will he take any notice? Read more here …
- Find out about the official Conference hashtag – #lllconf
- A review of HMO landlady’s book from LandlordZONE
- The English Housing Survey Report is now online (its a pdf by the way)
- See the Property Ombudsman’s news page where there report on the complaints they have received about agents
- An excellent article from David Lawrenson in the Guardian on Mortgage lenders prohibiting renting to tenants on benefits