You keep saying ‘I really must get down to do that’ but then immediately think of something else you would rather do, and do that?
Well, I’ve been a bit like that with the Gas Access Kit. It was supposed to be finished ages ago but …
Anyway this week I have knuckled down to it and it is now online. I’ll be doing a ‘proper’ post about it later, but you can go and get it now if you need it.
You’ll find it here.
But what happened on the blog?
Well, what CAN you do? I give some guidance here and there are also some helpful comments. Read them here.
I’ve done another one of my Landlord Law ‘trails’. This is where there are a series of Q&A’s leading to the answer for your situation. This one is on failing to protect the deposit – find out more here …
We have had a lot of comments on this one, mostly about whether you can use rent payments to clear up past rent arrears. Read about it here …
We take a break from our series to have a look at a real life scenario – from David’s casebook. Find out more here …
There are no flies on Ben this week as he looks at how Powys is protecting us from rogue letting agents (or not) and the welcome decline if Nimbysim. Read it all here …
- I have a new page with information for letting agents and property managers
- Paul Shamplina points out that not every section 21 notice is a ‘revenge eviction’
- Cision vote this blog as one of their top Property Blogs (no 2 actually)
- The Ob warns of disabled people facing a hidden housing crisis
- Finally a bit of a horror story from the Guardian about Brits buying buy to let properties in Detroit.
>> Click here
to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email in box every week – the easy way to keep up with whats happening on the blog.