If you want one event to catch up with legal changes in landlord and tenant law – this is the one.
This year we have a fantastic line up of speakers:
- David Smith, a partner in Anthony Gold solicitors, talking about section 21 (he was one of the solicitors in the Spencer v. Taylor case which has changed everything) and also HMO Prosecutions
- Sue Lukes, an expert in immigration and eligibility law, talking about the new Right to Rent rules
- Warren Spencer, a solicitor from Blackhurst Budd, talking about his specialism, fire safety
- Paul Shamplina of Landlord Action talking about eviction
- Robert Brown, housing barrister from Arden Chambers, talking about utility regulations
- Simon Parrott, partner of Sharman Law solicitors, talking about Protected Tenancies, and
- Mike Morgan, Director of Dispute Resolution at TDS (our lead sponsors) talking about inventories and adjudications
These are all big topics for landlords and letting agents. Our speakers are all either qualified lawyers or very experienced trainers – so you are getting the ‘real deal’.
In addition I will be opening the conference with a review of the past year, which will mop up any important issues you need to know about, which are not covered by the main speakers.
The Landlord Law Conference, which we have run very successfully for two years in Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk is moving for 2015 to Cambridge.
Although we love the Athenaeum in Bury St Emunds, if we are to grow the Conference we needed somewhere a bit bigger and Homerton College in Cambridge fits the bill.
Not only does it have a large auditorium with modern facilities, it also has extensive free on site parking, sufficient for all delegates and exhibitors. If you prefer to travel by train, Cambridge has excellent rail connections and is just one hour away from London.
Homerton College is on Hills Road and is about 20 minutes walk from the station.
As well as fantastic speakers we also have great exhibitors at our conferences.
Our lead sponsors TDS will also be there to discuss any issues you may have regarding deposits.
NB If YOUR company is interested in being an exhibitor please contact me.
Price and bonus’s
As before our standard conference fee is £180 (£150 + VAT) with discounts for existing customers (subject to availability) and bulk bookings.
Delegates can also get our 2014 Conference Course for a very special price.
This should be a really good event. Last year we sold out so if you want to attend you should not leave it to the last minute.