In order to help Landlords (and other property professionals) keep up with all this, we have for several months been putting on training webinars.
These are free for all Landlord Law members, but non-members can also attend upon paying a fee of £24. After the webinar is over, the recordings are loaded up to Landlord Law in the training section so members who were unable to watch the live webinar can see them there.
Past and present webinars:
Although I say so myself, they are all pretty relevant and important.
- Coming up on 22 February we have housing barrister Robert Brown looking at Banning Orders. These, in case you have forgotten, are due to come into force in April.
- On 16 March we have housing barrister Sam Madge Wyle who will be talking about the Deregulation Act 2015 which is due to come into force for pre 1 October 2015 tenancies (in England) and how this will affect landlords – plus he will be considering the vexed issue of the service of gas safety certificates which we looked at here.
Both Sam and Robert will be only to happy to answer any questions you may have, until we run out of time.
Past webinars which are available on Landlord Law for members include:
- Sam Madge-Wyld on fire safety issues
- Martyn Ashley-Taylor on possession proceedings in the courts
- David Smith on Data Protection and the GDPR for landlords and agents
- Mike Morgan of TDS on tenancy deposit issues
- Dr Stephen Battersby on the Housing Health and Safety Rating System
How to sign up for the webinars:
Webinars are delivered via the GoToWebinar system and you can watch and listen to them on any of your devices including your smartphone. If you want to check up you can see the GoToWebinar help pages here. To sign up:
Although if you are not a member why not join? Prices start at £25 pcm. Then you can see them all …