Its been a bit of a roller coaster week for us here at Landlord Law Towers getting our new Landlord Law site launched and ready for business.
As a new regular feature on this roundup, we will include links to the Landlord Law site news blog posts so you can see what we are doing over there.
But what happened on this blog this week?
Today sees the launch of our new Landlord Law site, read all about it in this blog
A question from my Blog Clinic this week
Ben Reeve Lewis writes about rent 2 rent scammers
Although it’s been an exciting week for us let see what else was in the news this week
The Landlord Law News Blog
The new Landlord Law site has its own blog so here are some of the things we have been talking about there:
- About the Critical Information News Updates
- Mandatory and Discretionary Grounds for Eviction
- The Topics and Special Information pages
- Taking full advantage of your Telephone Advice Call
- Property 118 asks if a wave of deposit protection cases will hit a specialist housing court?
- Luxury Kensington approved but will have only 5 ‘affordable’ homes
- Rogue landlords in Brent must pay 6 figure fines & costs or face imprisonment
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog