One of the most common complaints from landlords is that we have so many new laws and regulations that it is impossible to keep up.
To help with this I am working on a major new training course. It will be online (so no travelling required) and you will be able to work through it at your own pace.
I have bought some fancy new course authoring software so will be able to create lots of interactive content to make the course more fun and accessible (you can see my first effort below).
The course will feature:
- Recorded interviews with experts
- Interactive online content (such as the example below)
- Interactive content with embedded video and audio clips
- Live webinars where you can answer questions
- Downloadable pdfs with extra information, checklists and draft documents
The course content will include:
- A guide on the housing health and safety rating system (this will be an interactive guide)
- The fitness for human habitation legislation
- A guide on tenancy agreements – and how to use them to protect your position
- The Tenant Fees Act 2019 and how it affects you
- A step by step guide on setting up a tenancy
- Ending tenancies – including dealing with property left behind
However, I need to know what YOU want!
The course survey
I have created a survey to collect your views – it should only take you about 10 minutes.
As a ‘thank you’ everyone who does the course will be given a coupon code which will give you £5 off the price of the course.
If you want to take a look at my trial interactive mini-course – click the image below (it will open in a new tab or window):