I will be speaking to John Stewart of the National Residential Landlords Association on Tuesday 24 March at 10.30 am in a live webinar when we will be discussing what landlords need to do in these difficult times. Please join us!
Or use the widget on this site.
If you have any particular issues you want us to look at, post them in a comment below. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.
The webinar will be recorded and the recording will be loaded to this site for everyone to watch, as soon as it becomes available.
In the meantime, you will find further information to help you deal with the coronavirus emergency on these pages:
- The RLA advice page on Coronavirus
- Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
- The NHS advice pages
- An NHS poster on self-isolation
- Government guidance on cleaning in non-healthcare settings
- Government official information pages on Covid-19 / Coronavirus
- Government guidance about coronavirus (COVID-19) for health professionals and other organisations
Keep calm and keep washing your hands. And maybe use a bit of hand cream to stop them drying out too much …